A la carte
Tailor-made sessions based on your needs, level and personal preferences by a qualified, native French literature and language teacher. Particularly experienced in exam preparation, French for business, corporations and proofreading.
All levels from primary school to university, natives and non-natives, both children and adults, leisure or business oriented.
- Leisure: help you/your child reach the academic standard in French, just for the pleasure of being fluent in French.
- Exams: preparation and last-minute cramming (3-5 sessions) organized according to your exam.
- Themed tuitions: cuisine, wines, arts, architecture, literature, holidays…
- Business: writing commercial letters, sales, marketing, working in the hotel and restaurant industries.
- Relocation: dealing with all kinds of paper work, administrative forms, buying/selling/refurbishing a home, communicating with tradesmen.
- Proofreading: letters, mails, reports, manuscripts, doctorates etc…
- Trips: Organisation of holidays or business trips in France (with or without French lessons).
For my teaching, I like it to be very varied and therefore use all kinds of media (books, press articles, CDs, on-line documents, audio-visual supports).